Skip to main content

You Are Not A Junk, Dont Make Yourself One..


http://princeinspires.blogspot.com/2015/05/you-are-not-junk-dont-make-yourself-one.htmlThere are many people who are being passed by because others don't see what is in them. But God has shown me what's in me, and I know it is in you too. My job is to stop you and say: "Can you see what's in you? Do you know your potential? Do you know that you are not just someone born in a ghetto over the hill? There's a wealth of potential in you."

A sculptor sees so differently. They say Michelangelo used to walk around a block of marble for days, just walking around it, talking to himself. First he would see things in the rock; then he would go and take them out.


Insight like that of a sculptor is seen in the Bible. When the world dumps and rejects you, you land on the garbage heap of the world, God walks along and picks you up. He looks deep within you and sees a person of great worth.
Follow Prince Wilson on his social media channels by clicking the link Below
GOOGLE+FACEBOOKBLOGGERYOUTUBETWITTERFLICKER
Don't ever let anybody throw you way. You are not junk. When Go looks at you, He sees things that everybody else ignores. you are worth so much that Jesus went to Calvary to salvage and reclaim you. The spirit of God connected to your spirit is the only true judge of your worth. Don't accept that opinions of others because they do not see what God sees.

When God looks at you, He sees things that everybody else ignores.


WAS THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL?
If this article was helpful to you, please consider linking it to your own blog, add your  comment to d the box below and use the social media buttons to share so others can be blessed through it.

Did you enjoy this post? Please share the wisdom :

SUPER INSPIRED BLOG
An inspirational source with many interesting and insightful articles for ambitious individuals who want to succeed in all areas of life with all the latest motivational,inspiring and insightful articles, pictures, videos and quotes. http://princeinspires.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

NICK VUJICIC. (NO ARMS NO LEGS). AN INSPIRING STORY.

Hi Friend, My name is Nick Vujicic and I am thankful to have been born 30 years ago with no arms and no legs. I won’t pretend my life is easy, but through the love of my parents, loved ones, and faith in God, I have overcome my adversity and my life is now filled with joy and purpose. I reside now in California with my wife, Kanae, and we both love seeing people’s lives changed for the better or touched in some way. It is my hope that your life is positively impacted by my story. I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, and it was a shock to my parents that I arrived without limbs. There is no medical reason for it. My parents did their very best to keep me in the mainstream school system and give me every opportunity to live to the fullest. I was blessed to have a brother and a sister as my best friends too.

Arch Bishop Benson A. Idahosa. (A God's General The World Wil Never Forget.)

Nigeria is the home of several notable men of God, but I do believe that none has made such an international impact as the late Benson Andrew Idahosa affectionately called PAPA or BA by his followers. Idahosa was a Charismatic Pentecostal preacher, and founder of the Church of God Mission International with headquarters in Benin City, Nigeria. He was the first Pentecostal Archbishop in Nigeria, and is often referred to as the father of Pentecostalism and televangelism in Nigeria. Benson Andrew Idahosa was born in Edo State on September 11, 1938 of poor non-Christian parents in a predominantly non-Christian

DOMINION VERSUS DOMINATION. (God Created Men And Women To Dominate The Earth, Not One Another.)

God Created Men And Women To Dominate The Earth, Not One Another.      Both males and females were create in God's image. The basis of their equality before God is that man, the spirit, resides within both of them. As physical beings they were created of the same essence, but differently because each has been designed with specific purposes to fulfill. The different ways in which their dominion assignment is carried out does not affect their equality; it only reflects their distinct purposes, designs, and needs.       The male was created to exercise dominion over the earth through his priority, position, and assignment. The female was created to help the male fulfill God's dominion purposes for mankind in both the earthly and spiritual realms. It is God's intention that, together, their individual strengths would combine to produce exponential results outcomes much greater than either could accomplish alone. The woman adds to the man's power